Greer CPW wants to help you save money and water. There are many ways you can do both!
- Make the right landscaping choices. Pick grass that grows well in your region, and try xeriscaping to cut back on water use.
- When washing dishes by hand, make sure to fill the sink instead of letting the water run continuously.
- Check for leaks. A leaky faucet or toilet can waste thousands of gallons every year. Fixes are usually cheap and easy.
- When doing laundry, make sure the load setting matches the amount of clothing you have inside the washer.
- Buy efficient appliances. Many modern appliances automatically take care of the efficiency for you! Check for the WaterSense label when you shop.
AWWA Water Conservation Page
Water: Use it Wisely
Alliance for Water Efficiency