Residential Service Setup

To have your services turned on you must file an application, either in person at the Customer Service Center located at 301 McCall Street in Greer or by faxing (864.968.2169) your information to us. Identification will be required and you may apply for service 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. 

Same day service is available if the application is completed before 1:00 p.m. At times of peak turn on requests, this time may be delayed. 

Greer CPW may require a security deposit, depending on a credit report, along with a connection fee before services can be turned on.

Please be prepared to provide the following information:

  • Name, Date of Birth, and Social Security Number
  • Tax ID number, if applicable
  • Address of the property to receive service
  • Mailing address
  • Email address (optional)
  • Daytime, Evening, and Mobile phone numbers
  • Date service is expected to begin

New Service: Customer Fees & Requirements

Discontinuing Your Service

When you wish to have your services turned off or transferred, please call 864.848.5500 during normal business hours.  Disconnection or transfer of service will be accepted after the necessary information is obtained. You are required to fill out an application for service transfers. 



What do you want to find?

Error Message


Newsletter Signup