Greer Commission of Public Works has an excellent reputation for operating these pipelines in a safe, efficient and environmentally responsible manner – but pipeline safety is everyone’s responsibility. Whether you are a homeowner or business owner with a pipeline crossing your property, or a construction company working on a project in the vicinity of a pipeline, knowing the basics about pipeline safety will help you avoid unnecessary damage to the pipeline, property damage and personal injury.
- Greer CPW Electric Department Receives National Safety Award April 4, 2022
- Greer CPW Employee Recognized with Legacy Service Award January 26, 2022
- Shelter Rentals for Lake Robinson and Lake Cunningham Now Available for 2022 December 29, 2021
- It’s Time to Renew Your Fishing Permits for Lake Robinson and Lake Cunningham December 28, 2021
- 2021 Holiday Lights Contest Announced November 9, 2021