Greer Commission of Public Works has an excellent reputation for operating these pipelines in a safe, efficient and environmentally responsible manner – but pipeline safety is everyone’s responsibility. Whether you are a homeowner or business owner with a pipeline crossing your property, or a construction company working on a project in the vicinity of a pipeline, knowing the basics about pipeline safety will help you avoid unnecessary damage to the pipeline, property damage and personal injury.
- CPW Finance Department Receives High Remarks for Financial Reporting May 24, 2021
- Greer CPW Awarded $2 Million Grant; Helping to Strengthen Infrastructure and Economy May 24, 2021
- Greer CPW Electric Department Receives National Safety Award April 8, 2021
- Safe Digging Month Reminds Customers and Contractors to Call 811 Before You Dig April 5, 2021
- Rain Barrel Workshop Scheduled for April 13 March 24, 2021