Skip to main content

Where can I pay my Greer CPW bill?

You can pay your bill by mail, online at, in the drive- thru at our customer service complex (301 McCall Street), on the phone during normal business hours at 864-848-5500 or after hours at 864-848-5501

What do I do if I can’t pay my bill?

If you are a business or residential customer and are not able to pay your bill, we will work with you to determine if extensions are available through Greer CPW. You can also call Greer Relief at 864-848-5355 ext. 1 or United Way of Greenville County at 2-1-1 for utility assistance.

Are there other options for utility assistance?

Yes. The Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) recently received funding as part of the $2 trillion dollar Stimulus package.



Instructions: Offices are closed.  Must call for assistance. 

500 South Church St.

Spartanburg, SC 29306





254 S. Pleasantburg Dr.

Greenville, SC 29607



Does Greer CPW offer extensions?

We currently offer 2 extensions per year per customer. Customers who have already used their two extensions will be set up on a payment plan.

Are Greer CPW utility rates going up next year to compensate for the Coronavirus outbreak?

As of this time, we do not expect any impacts to our rates due to the Coronavirus. In fact, rate increases are not expected to be needed for several years.

Do I still have to pay a late fee if I can’t pay my bill?

Customer bills/debt will not be forgiven or erased so please continue to make payments to the best of your ability.

Have there been any changes to how Greer CPW interacts with customers in the field?

Effective March 17th, Greer CPW’s gas department will change how they respond to gas leaks to limit face to face communication with the public.  This change is due to the growing Coronavirus concerns and to protect the public and our gas employees from illness and the spread of infection. If there is a gas leak that Greer CPW did not cause, technicians will cut the service off at the meter and require a certified contractor to isolate and fix the problem. Once the problem is fixed, Greer CPW crews will come back to the home and turn on service at the meter. A certified contractor will be required to re-light the pilot light.