Greer CPW continues to work with contractors to complete infrastructure work before the City of Greer begins their downtown streetscape work.
- As of December 11th, all water and sewer work on Victoria Street has been completed.
- Our “cured in place pipe” or CIPP contractor, IPR is working on the sewer line point repairs and has 9 point repairs to make.
- IPR will finish work on HIghway 14 the 2nd week of December. Work is being done at night with traffic being diverted to School and Randall Streets.
- Greer CPW should be done with underground work by April of 2018. The City will begin their work downtown starting with parking lots and alley ways.
- The next step is for the City to begin on Trade Street and either finish their work or stop for the shopping season in November 2018.